What Is Suorin ACE Pod Kit?
The Suorin ACE Pod Kit is one of the
most advanced vaping devices on the market. It features a sleek
that is both lightweight and easy to carry around. The device offers long-lasting battery life with
technology, dual adjustable airflow control, replaceable coils, and a refillable 2ml e-liquid pod
cartridge. With its
powerful performance, compact size, and simple maintenance, the Suorin ACE is an ideal choice for all
vapers! Know More
When Did The Suorin ACE Come Out？
The Suorin ACE Pod Kit was released in June 2020. It has quickly become one of the most popular
devices on the
market due to its powerful performance, sleek design, and simple maintenance.
What Will Suorin ACE Package Kit Come With?
- Suorin ACE Pod body * 1
- Suorin ACE Cartridge *1
- Micro USB * 1
- User Manual*1
How To Use Suorin ACE？
- 1.When you get the package, please check all the packages to make sure all the accessories are
read the Suorin
ACE Use manual before you use it
- 2.Connect the device to a charging port to charge the battery (Micro-USB cable included). When the
indicator LED light
stays green, it is the fully charged battery.
- 3.Take out the empty pod and fill in your favorite e-liquid.
- 4.Let the pod cartridge sit for around 5-10 minutes for the coil to absorb the liquid cotton
- 5.Attach the cartridge to the vape.
- 6.Click the power button five times continously to turn it on to start it.
- 7.Inhale and enjoy your vaping journey!
How To Turn On/Off Suorin ACE？
Turning on the Suorin ACE pod device is simple. Just press its fire button exactly 5 times
in 2 seconds to
turn on the device and begin vaping. And you can press the fire button 5 times continuously in 2
to turn it off.
How To Fill Suorin ACE？
- 1.Open the Suorin ace pod's silicone plug. Lightly snap sides, then pull off.
- 2.Pinch the sides of the cartridge with your fingers and fill it
- 3.Close the plug tightly and wait 5-8 minutes to make sure the cotton is fully saturated
How To Recharge Suorin ACE?
Suorin ACE comes with a micro USB cable, you can charge it with this micro USB cable.
How To Clean Suorin ACE?
The vape device is normally to be dirty in our daily use. If you find the Suorin ACE is dirty with
you can use the tissue or wet wipes to clean it away. If you want to clean the Suorin ACE pods, you
follow the steps
- 1.To clean a Suorin ACE pod, remove the pod from the device and gently brush away any debris with
- 2.If needed, you can use a small amount of isopropyl alcohol on a cotton swab to clean the inside
- 3.Let the pod dry completely before reinserting it into the device.
How To Take Apart a Suorin ACE？
Suorin ACE kit comes with a pod battery body and a pod cartridge. They connect tightly by the magnetic
contacts when you
installed them. If you want to take apart them, you just need to hold their body and pod cartridge with
your hands and
simply take them apart from different sides.
How To Know When Suorin ACE Is Fully Charged？
Suorin ACE pods have an LED light feature on their power button. The LED light feature indicates the
level of the device so that you can know when the device is running low on battery and needs charging.
When you charge
the Suorin device or take a draw from it, you will notice the LED feature lighting up. Here are the
colors that you
will see on your Suorin ACE as well as their meaning:
- Green – shows the battery status of the device is over 70%
- Blue- shows the battery status is between 30% and 70%
- Red – shows the battery status of the Suorin device is under 30%
When you are charging, if the indicator light can stay green stably, it means the Suorin ACE is fully
How To Do If The Suorin ACE Can't Be Charged?
When the ACE pod kit device's battery cannot be charged, check that the charger cord is fully
to the micro USB
port. If yes, you can reconnect it carefully. Or not, you can try to change to another micro USB cable
to change it. If
it still can't work, you can contact the Suorin
team to fix it!
Why Is My Suorin ACE Blinking Green？
During charging, if the battery power is over 70%, the battery indicator light will blink green.
During use, if the battery power is more than 70%, the battery indicator light will blink green.
Why Is My Suorin ACE Blinking Blue？
During charging, if the battery power is remaining at 30%-70%, the battery indicator light will blink
During use, if the battery power is remaining at 30%-70%, the battery indicator light will blink
Why Is My Suorin ACE Blinking Red？
During charging, if the battery power is less than 30%, the battery indicator light will blink red.
During use, if the battery power is less than 30%, the battery indicator light will blink red.
How Long Do Suorin ACE Pods Last？
Suorin ACE Pods are recommended to change/replace after filling e-liquid 5-8 times or within 7 days
filling. If you use it as daily use, maybe it can long last about 2 weeks depending on the frequency
your vaping as
well as the flavor.
Why Is My Suorin ACE Leaking？
Suorin ACE has been designed on liquid leakage-proof. In general, you needn't worry about the leaking
problem. But it
still has many reasons to cause it to leak including:
- 1.Vapers tighten the ACE pod kit pod cartridge too much and damage the rubber rings that create
the seal, leading to leaks
- 2.The chimney on the device is the hollow tube inside the cartridge
- 3.Vapers constantly suck on the device, generate more heat and force more liquid through the
- 4.Overuse or chain puffing can lead to leaks
- 5.Broken seals and poor-fitting seals
Why Does My Suorin ACE Taste Burnt？
There are many reasons that can cause a vape device to taste burnt. Based on Suorin ACE, there may be
- 1.Vape without filling enough e-liquid or didn't wait 5-8 minutes after first filling the Suorin
the coil cotton didn't situate.
- 2.Vaping too quickly or chain vaping, the ACE pod kit is not able to keep up with the speed and
strength of the draw on
- 3.Vaping the Wrong Kind of E-Liquid
- 4.The ACE pod kit pod cartridge only lasts so long and it needs to be replaced. You can check the
and how to fix
taste burnt here!
What to do if the Suorin ACE aerosol isn't emitted?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device:
- A. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
- B. Confirm that the device is under the “turn on” state.
- C. Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge. If not, refill the cartridge.
- D. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery. If not, please charge as soon as
If the product still does not work, email our customer service center
What Kind Of E-liquid/Vape Juice Can Suorin ACE Pods Support?
- Suorin ACE Pods can be used with Nic-Salt e-liquids
- Suorin ACE Pods can be used with Free base e-liquids
- ACE pod kit Pods can be used with Nicotine-Free e-liquids (0mg/0%)
- ACE pod kit Pods can be used with 60/40 VG/PG ratio e-liquids
- Suorin ACE Pods can be used with 70/30 VG/PG ratio e-liquids
Where to Buy Suorin ACE &Replacement Pod Cartridges?
Suorin official online store is youmeit.shop,
you can buy all Suorin vapes and replacement pod
Buy Suorin ACE
Buy Suorin ACE Replacement Pod