What Is Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit?
The Suorin Air Plus pod kit is an
open Mouth to Lung (MTL) pod system vape device that has a maximum
output. It is incorporating an internal 930mAh battery. Comes with 2 different coil resistance pod
you two great vaping experiences!
When Did The Suorin Air Plus Come Out？
In May 2019, Suorin officially released a new Suorin open pod system kit -- Suorin Air Plus.
What Will Suorin Air Plus Package Kit Come With?
The Suorin Air Plus pod kit will come with the products below:
- Suorin Air Plus Pod body * 1
- Suorin Air Plus Pod cartridge * 2
- Type-C Cable * 1
- Warranty Card * 1
- Caution Card * 1
- Quality Certification * 1
- User Manual * 1
How To Use Suorin Air Plus？
The gadget's ease of use makes it ideal for both experienced and novice vapers. To use this vape pod
kit, you can follow
the steps below:
- 1.Check all the packages to make sure all the accessories are ready and read the Suorin Air Plus
manual before you
- 2.Connect the device to a charging port using its Type-C cable to charge the battery. Following
light guide, when 5 indicator LED lights light up constantly, it is fully charged.
- 3.Take out the empty pod from the device and take away the “Remove” Contact
- 4.Fill in your favorite e-liquid. Unplug the silicone plug of the pod and place a syringe or the
of the juice
bottle at the fill hole. Squeeze the syringe or juice bottle until the pod is full.
- 5.Let the pod stand for around 10 minutes to ensure the cotton is fully wet with juice when using
- 6.Attach the pod cartridge to the vape.
- 7.Breathe in via the mouthpiece at the upper corner to activate it
- 8.Enjoy your vaping journey!
How To Turn On/Off Suorin Air Plus？
Turning on the Suorin Air Plus pod is very easy. Suorin Air Plus does not have an ON/OFF switch.
Instead, the Suorin Air
Plus is activated whenever you take a draw, which means that the device will be ready to use
insert the pod.
How To Fill Suorin Air Plus？
- 1.Unplug the silicone plug.Lightly snap sides, then pull off.
- 2.Pinch the sides of the cartridge with your fingers when filling
- 3.Please wait 5-8 minutes after filling the e-liquid into a new cartridge to make sure the cotton
How To Recharge Suorin Air Plus?
Suorin Air Plus comes with a Type-C cable, you can charge it with this Type-C cable.
How To Clean Suorin Air Plus?
The vape device is normally to be dirty in our daily use. If you find the Suorin Air PLUS is dirty
something, you can use the tissue or wet wipes to clean it away. If you want to clean the Suorin Air
plus pods, you can
follow the steps below:
- 1.To clean a Suorin Air plus pod, remove the pod from the device and gently brush away any debris
- 2.If needed, you can use a small amount of isopropyl alcohol on a cotton swab to clean the inside
- 3.Let the pod dry completely before reinserting it into the device.
How To Take Apart a Suorin Air Plus？
Suorin Air Plus kit comes with a pod battery body and a pod cartridge. They connect tightly by the
when you installed them. If you want to take apart them, you just need to hold their body and pod
cartridge with your
hands and simply take them apart from different sides.
How To Know When Suorin Air Plus Is Fully Charged？
Suorin air plus pods have 5 LED indicator lights feature to indicate the battery charge level of the
device so that you
can know when the device is running low on battery and needs charging.
- 5 LED lights: the battery is between 80% – 100%
- 4 LED lights: the battery is between 60% – 80%
- 3 LED lights: the battery is between 40% – 60%
- 2 LED lights: the battery is between 20% – 40%
- 1 LED light: the battery is at 20% or less
How To Do If TheSuorin Air Plus Can't Be Charged?
When the Air Plus device's battery cannot be charged, check that the charger cord is fully connected
the Type-C port.
If yes, you can reconnect it carefully. Or not, you can try to change to another Type-C port cable to
change it. If it
still can't work, you can contact the Suorin team
to fix it!
Why Do My Suorin Air Plus Blink and vibration feedback?
- 1.If the indicator light flickers 5 times, the air plus vape pod might accrue short-circuit the
cartridge might be burnt
please change the cartridge.
- 2.If the indicator light flickers 8 times, there will be 2 situations. A. The cartridge doesn't
to the pod
properly, please reinstall it! B. The cartridge might be burnt, if yes, please change the
- 3.If the indicator light flickers 10 times and when the hitting is more than 5 seconds, the
circuit will shut
down the power to prevent overheating in the battery and the cartridge.
- 4.Only the final light flickers 3 times means low battery status
- 5.indicator lights light up constantly means fully charged
How Long Do Suorin Air Plus Pods Last？
Suorin Air Plus Pods are recommended to change/replace after filling e-liquid 5-8 times or within 7
filling. If you use it as daily use, maybe it can long last about 2 weeks depending on the frequency
your vaping as
well as the flavor.
Why Is My Suorin Air Plus Leaking？
Suorin Air Plus has been designed on liquid leakage-proof. In general, you needn't worry about the
leaking problem. But
it still has many reasons to cause it to leak including:
- 1.Vapers tighten the air plus pod cartridge too much and damage the rubber rings that create the
leading to leaks
- 2.The chimney on the device is the hollow tube inside the cartridge
- 3.Vapers constantly suck on the device, generate more heat and force more liquid through the
- 4.Overuse or chain puffing can lead to leaks
- 5.Broken seals and poor-fitting seals
Why Does Suorin Air Plus Taste Burnt？
There are many reasons that can cause a vape device to taste burnt.
- 1.Vape without filling enough e-liquid or didn't wait 5-8 minutes after first filling the Suorin
Plus Pod cartridge
and the coil cotton didn't situate
- 2.Vaping too quickly, the air plus is not able to keep up with the speed and strength of the draw
- 3.Vaping the Wrong Kind of E-Liquid
- 4.The Air Plus pod cartridge only lasts so long, and you need to replace it
What to do if the Suorin Air Plus aerosol isn't emitted?
If the aerosol is not emitted normally when puffing on the device:
- A. Confirm that the cartridge is properly in place and tightly connected to the device.
- B. Confirm that the device is under the “on” state.
- C. Confirm that sufficient e-liquid remains in the cartridge. If not, refill the cartridge.
- D. Confirm that adequate charge remains in the battery. If not, please charge as soon as
If the product still does not work, email our customer service center
What Kind Of E-liquid/Vape Juice Can Suorin Air Plus Pods Support?
- Suorin Air Plus Pods can be used with Nic-Salt e-liquids, Free base e-liquids, Nicotine-Free
VG/PG ratio e-liquids, and 70/30 VG/PG ratio e-liquids.
- It recommends using nicotine salt e-liquids to the 1.0Ω pods, and Free base e-liquids to 0.7Ω
Where to Buy Suorin Air Plus &Replacement Pod Cartridges?
Suorin official online store is youmeit.shop,
you can buy all Suorin vapes and replacement pod
Buy Suorin Air Plus
Buy Suorin Air Plus Pods